If you are unable to agree to these terms that you must discontinue using this site immediately.
The terms are as follows:
Your access to and use of www.findingyourtruenorth.com (hereinafter “Website,” “Site”), owned by Talk Tough LLC, (hereinafter “Company”), www.thestarseedcoach.com (hereinafter “Website,” “Site”), owned by Talk Tough LLC, (hereinafter “Company”), www.accessinnerpeace.com (hereinafter “Website,” “Site”), owned by Talk Tough LLC, (hereinafter “Company”), www.starchetypes.com (hereinafter “Website,” “Site”), owned by Talk Tough LLC, (hereinafter “Company”), all original content posted on www.instagram.com/thestarseedcoach (hereinafter "Digital Property", "Content"), is subject to the following Terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Site are superseded and of no force or effect:
1. You agree that the Site itself, as well as all copy, images, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site by the Company or other third parties, (hereinafter, collectively “Content”) are maintained for your personal use and information by the Company, and are legally owned by the Company and/or its third party providers. You agree that such Content shall include all proprietary videos, graphics, voice, and sound recordings, artwork, photos, documents, and text as well as all other materials included in the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Company hereby grants you permission to access, view, and use the Site solely for your personal purposes. No Company Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way unless written permission is expressly granted by the Company. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
2. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people used in the Content and contained in the Site, are either the property of, or used with permission by the Company. The use of Content by you is strictly prohibited without express permission from the Company. Any unauthorized use of Content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at email@example.com. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
3. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The Company makes no express or implied guarantee or warranty of expected outcome by result of using Content provided by the Company or on the Site.
4. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company.
5. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
6. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
7. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
9. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to:
(a) your breach of this Agreement,
(b) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party,
(c) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site,
(d) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the
(e) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of
the Site or the services.
The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
11. The provisions of these Terms are to protect the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on their own behalf.
12. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Maricopa County, Arizona. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
13. These Terms may be revised from time to time by the Company. You are bound by any such revisions and it is therefore recommended that you periodically visit this page to review any updated Terms to which you will be bound.
Last Updated: 8/27/2020
Talk Tough, LLC D.B.A. The Starseed Coach Online Courses & Coaching Programs/Services
(including but not limited to Inner Peace Academy, Own Your Sh*ft, Grief Alchemy, True North, The Starchetypes, Starseed Success Strategy, et. al)
“Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Saoirse Clare McGovern & Talk Tough, LLC
“Participation”, “Participating”, “Using”, or “Use” means reading, implementing, trying, or otherwise engaging in the Program.
“You” or “Your” means the purchaser and person using the Program.
By participating in the Program, you understand that Saoirse Clare McGovern is a Life Coach & Energetic Mentor.
This Program is for informational and educational purposes only. The information and education provided in this Program is not intended or implied to supplement or replace the professional advice of an attorney, accountant, financial advisor, licensed mental health professional, or medical professional. You should consult with a professional where you live in-person in those areas (financial, legal, health, wellness, etc.) to discuss issues or questions pertaining to your particular situation.
Although we do our best to make sure all of the Program’s content is up to date and/or accurate, we do not make any representation that all the information is accurate or free of errors at all times. We do not assume any responsibility for accuracy of the Program’s information, or its safety or efficacy as it applies to you.
4. Assumption of the Risk
You should use your best judgment in using the information provided in the Program, which is done at your own risk. It is your responsibility to discern the risk of using the Program or its content. You assume responsibility for your actions, choices, or lack thereof, related to the Program.
5. Intellectual Property Ownership:
The Program and its content, including, but not limited to, Video Modules, Audios, PDF's, Worksheets, etc. are intellectual property owned by Talk Tough, LLC. Any violations of this term, and all terms contained herein, will be legally pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Purchase & Access Terms:
You may not share your password or login information with anyone. If you share your password or login with anyone who did not purchase the Program, you will be removed from the Program immediately and no refund will be issued.
7. No Claims Made Regarding Results:
Any and all current or past-client testimonials, statements, or examples used by us are simply that: examples. They are not guarantees that you will also experience or receive the same results. Each person and his/her circumstances are unique and nothing shall be interpreted as a guarantee that you will experience the same results as another client of ours.
We don’t make any assurances as to any particular financial-based or health-based outcome based on the use of, or participation in, the Program. We are not responsible for the success or failure of your business, business decisions, income, profits, losses, revenue, sales, success or failure of personal relationships, or the participation in health or wellness programs or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of your participation in the Program.
8. DISCLAIMER – No Warrantees, Guarantees, or Representations Are Being Made:
We do not offer any representations, guarantees, or warranties, of any variety, regarding the Program in any way including, but not limited to, your future income, sales, potential, profitability, losses derived, personal success or professional success as a result of your use of the Program. The Program is offered “AS IS” and without representations, guarantees, or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, neither express nor implied, to the extent permitted by law. We are not liable for damages of any kind related to your use of the Program.
9. Your Release of Us, Indemnification, Hold Harmless:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Talk Tough, LLC expressly disclaims liability for any direct, indirect, and/or consequential damages suffered by you related to your purchase or use of, or participation in, the Program, its materials, our website, or any other information obtained by you from us. By enrolling in the Program, you hereby agree to this limitation of liability and release Talk Tough, LLC from any and all claims.
By enrolling in the Program, you agree to release us from any and all claims, and further agree to at all times defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Talk Tough, LLC as stated in this section herein.
10. Refund Policy:
We will do everything within our ability (and within reason) to ensure your satisfaction. Due to the downloadable nature and intellectual property contained within the Program, refunds will not be issued for the Program once it is purchased. If you have any questions or concerns, or if there is anything we can do to make your experience a more pleasant one, please email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. ARBITRATION CLAUSE:
If you have any complaint or should any issue arise in the use of the Program, please contact us directly first by emailing support at email@example.com
However, if we are unable to amicably resolve your dispute in that manner, you agree that you and Saoirse Clare McGovern and Talk Tough, LLC shall submit your dispute to binding arbitration with the American Arbitration Association, before an arbitrator that is mutually agreed upon, in accordance with the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) rules.
By agreeing to this term, you hereby agree and understand that you are waiving your right to a jury trial in court, which would otherwise be available to you if not for this Arbitration Clause. Should any arbitration hearing need to be held, it shall be held within 30 miles of Phoenix, Arizona.
If the arbitrator issues an award and a judgment is made, the judgment will be binding and will be entered in court in the State of Arizona. The only award that can be issued to you is a refund of any payment made to Talk Tough, LLC for the applicable Program. You are not permitted to seek additional damages, including consequential or punitive damages.
12. Payment + Purchase Terms
When you pay for the Program by credit card, you authorize and give permission to Talk Tough, LLC to charge your credit or debit card for the amount owed for payment of the Program. When you purchase the Program, your information (i.e. credit card and contact info) may be collected by the third-party merchant (PayPal, Stripe) who may have privacy policies or security practices that are different than ours. Saoirse Clare McGovern and Talk Tough, LLC is not responsible for the merchant’s independent policies or practices.
In the event that payment is not successfully made by the due date, you have a three (3) day grace period to make your payment of the Program. If such payment is not received, your access to and participation in the Program will not continue. If you fail to make payment within the grace period or at any other time, you are still responsible for all payments for the full cost of the Program.
If you choose the monthly installment payment plan for the Program, you hereby authorize and give permission to Talk Tough, LLC to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for the Program, for which you will receive an electronic receipt, at the time in which payment is due without any additional authorization from you.
In the event that payment is not successfully made by the due date, you have a three (3) day grace period to make your payment of the Program. If such payment is not received, your access to and participation in the Program will not continue. If you fail to make payment within the grace period or at any other time, you will still be held responsible for all payments for the full cost of the Program.
13. Limitation of Liability:
Talk Tough, LLC is not responsible or liable in any way for any and all damages you receive directly or indirectly from your participation in the Program. We do not assume liability for damages, injuries, harm, death, misuse of (or failure to properly use) the Program or its content, due to any act, or failure to act, by you. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.